Bubbly, Sharp, Lively, Professional, Smooth
An effervescent British female voice which is pacy and smooth.
My voice can be adapted for a wide spectrum of roles:
* Exciting and lively for children's books
* Warm and inviting for advertisements
* Knowledgeable and clear for Financial statistics
* Various British accents from Cockney, Welsh, Yorkshire,
Lancashire, Posh English such as Victorian, Country and Essex slang
* Caring and happy for Mum roles
* Professional for Corporate Presentations
* Clear and specific for Telephone message services
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Various character voices
My Voice Experience
After training in November 2011, I have since broadened my portfolio with various Voice over work.
These range from recording Corporate business telephone messages, giving clientele clear and concise information. I have also narrated volunteer audio books for a local Epilepsy group and most recently narrated a series of educational audiobooks for teenagers at a local school.
Trained with Gary Terzza at Voice-over Masterclass in November 2011.
My Studio Equipment
Software - Audacity, Reaper v3.75
Alesis C-Media Microphone with pop shield
iHPO03 Monitor Headphones
I have completed local charity performance roles which enabled me to develop vocal dynamic giving me the ability draw on the different elements of my voice.
I adore music and singing which requires vocal strength and technical ability to maintain audience interest, so I am happy to record a jingle when required.
Media has always been a passion of mine, so when I left school I first worked at a Film Company, collecting and dispersing world wide revenues to actors, producers, directors etc. This was based in the West End of London. Since then I have moved into advertising and now work for a huge publishing company based in Canary Wharf. My career has enabled me to gain experience in presenting in a confident and captivating manner which I believe is highly important for business and narration purposes. It has also given me the importance to speak with a clear, warm and welcoming tone presenting information concisely and efficiently.
I’m a very happy go lucky person with a pleasant, fun and warm personality and would love to branch out into more roles, especially cartoon character and radio jingles.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Deborah Jackson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Deborah Jackson is a Standard subscriber.
Deborah Jackson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Deborah Jackson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Deborah Jackson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Deborah Jackson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.