natural, friendly, professional, versatile, warm
I specialize in warm, friendly, natural reads of commercial copy, and professional yet personable reads of corporate and technical scripts. I'm fortunate to have tremendous range with character voices as you can hear in my animation demo.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Cockney and Queen's English, French, Irish,
U.S. Dialects: Texan, Appalachian, Brooklyn, Valley Girl (many can be heard in my character voices demo)
My Voice Experience
A professional voice actor, I've been a voice talent for television and radio commercials and corporate voiceover narration for over 20 years. Web narration and animation are also a large part of my portfolio, as well as film and video narration, IVR, messages-on-hold and audio books. I bring a warm, personal read to even the most technical copy. My professionalism, production quality and remarkably fast turn-around time have made Debra Leigh Voiceworks a hallmark in the voiceover industry.
Professional voice over artist for over 20 years. Screen actor since 2010. Studied acting in Howard Fine's Masters Class for scene study, Hollywood, CA. Studied with Huck Liggett of The Voicecaster in Burbank, CA. VO Coaching with Lindsey Alena. Also studied cold reading at Margie Haber Studios, improv at the Larry Moss Studio, and audition technique with Craig Wallace - all in Los Angeles. President and founder of Debra Leigh Voiceworks. Degree in Broadcast Communications from James Madison University.
My Studio Equipment
RME Fireface UCX audio interface, Source Connect, Telos Zephyr 9202 ISDN codec, EV RE20 mic, Telos 1x6 hybrid for phone patch. I've voiced, edited and produced audio professionally for over two decades.
In addition to working from major studios around Los Angeles, I voice from my own studio in Burbank, California, delivering high-quality audio to my clients around the world with immediacy, via Source-Connect, ISDN, FTP or email. Audio files are delivered as high quality mp3, wav, aif, or any file format specified by clients.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Debra Leigh by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Debra Leigh is a Standard subscriber.
• Debra Leigh was last active on Voice123 179 days ago