Soothing, Sultry, Calm
Sultry, inviting, deep - commercials.
Smooth, professional, and informative - presentations
Warm, deep, beckoning - narrations
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
"Online Resources" - City of Alameda
Phone message - Linen Outlet
"The Night Tulsa Burned" = June Steingart Gallery
Acting for Camera - San Francisco Acting Academy
Scene Study - Voice One
Narration - Voice One
Scene Study - American Conservatory Theater
Improv - Voice One, Pan theater
Acting Theory - Merritt, Mills
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Deborah James
30 years experience as a paralegal with lots of client contact.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Deborah James by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Deborah James is a Standard subscriber.
Deborah James does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Deborah James was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Deborah James does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Deborah James was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.