Friendly, caring, trusting, Mom, exciting, convers
Warm, caring and trusting, exciting for commercials.
Dopey, zany, and high energy for charactery roles.
In charge and in control for industrial/education/training
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard British accent (professional, proper), New York/Long Island accent (stereotypical lower class, troublemaker), Southern accent (polite, shy, simple minded)
My Voice Experience
I have had a wide variety of voice over jobs; ranging from professional industrials for "Dental Vibe", "Toyota of Manhattan", "Canon" and "Computer Associates" to commercials for radio and television; "Garanimles Clothing", "Against Drunk Driving"to animation "Loki Laufyson".
*University of Maryland Baltimore County BA Theatre
*Voice Over classes through Career Breakthroughs Unlimited with Andy Roth:
Commercial, Animation, Industrial.
* Acting classes Career Breakthroughs Unlimited (2003-2014)
* Improv classes through Upright Citizen's Brigade
My Studio Equipment
I am married to an experienced music producer/engineer who owns a studio. We have a variety of high end microphones, use ProTools to complete projects.
I'm able to produce voiceovers for any type of project.
I have the utmost integrity in my work and people I work with. I am on time, keep my word, and trustworthy.
I have in depth knowledge as well in accounting terminology, and the medical jargon.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Deborah Green by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Deborah Green is a Standard subscriber.
• Deborah Green was last active on Voice123 290 days ago