Raspy, upbeat, expressive, alto-tenor, smooth
My voice is often what people comment about as memorable. It is raspy and deeper more like a cello than a violin. I have an unending amount of energy which comes through in my voice. A sexy voice is the most common description I hear from clients and those I come into contact with. Flirty and upbeat yet able to slow down the words for that fluid sustained tone that works well in more professional recordings. I speak with clear enunciation yet can draw out the length of words to add that extra emphasis which works well in product or service promotions.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Carlsbad, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Debi Krichbaum
My Voice Experience
Make me your undiscovered star! My voice hasn't been attached to any recognizable company yet so now is your chance to grab the voice before another major company does.
I speak all day in my real estate career and tend to chameleon myself to the type of personalities I am addressing. Voice has been my self-trained talent that doesn't yet follow any one's pigeonholed methods yet. Fresh and untamed is my method of education. I'm ready to take direction and will work until it fits what you are looking for.
I enjoy singing, playing the guitar and writing so my mind and voice are busy trying out new things all the time.
My Studio Equipment
I can edit in Garage Band or Adobe Audition. There is a professional studio nearby if your project budget is large enough for professional production tools. I have a one person recording studio for voice-overs.
I'm also a Real Estate Broker and I host a live talk show monthly where I interview local businesses and entrepreneurs. My knowledge of the national and local real estate market and industry is extensive.
I have a Master of Arts in Theology, a Bachelor of Arts in Christian Studies. I can pronounce Bible names and read scripture smoothly. I took 2 years of Koine Greek and Hebrew. I have taken 4 years of French.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Debi Krichbaum by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Debi Krichbaum is a Standard subscriber.
• Debi Krichbaum was last active on Voice123 117 days ago