Friendly, warm, Funny, confident, mom
A versatile voice talent! For narrations, trustworthy and warm, easy to listen to, but animated, with appropriate interest and energy. Also great with technical language.
For commercial, can be conversational and candid friend next door, or energetic and expressive. Your typical mom, to your trusted doctor.
For video games and films, an accomplished actress with experience in multiple character voices with depth and fun.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Chicago, Milwaukee, Madison, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents include Russian, British, Southern US, Midwestern US, French
My Voice Experience
Over 20 years of acting on stage, screen and voice. Graduate of the Second City Conservatory, Chicago, IL. Have participated in over 60 staqe productions.
Award winning actor, poet and speaker
Sound Advice workshops, Chicago, IL
Advanced Scene Study, Profiles and Steppenwolf Theatres, Chicago. IL
Second City Conservatory Program, Chicago IL
Industrials, Scott Devenney, SF, CA
Voice, 7 years, Peggy Smith Skarry, Chicago, IL
Cliff Osmond, Mark Monroe acting programs and coaching.SF, CA
Sound Advice voice actor coaching
My Studio Equipment
ISDN Available in professional studio with low rates
At home, audition turn around is quick with Blue Spark Mic
Shure mic and protools for in house jobs. Great sound quality.
ISDN available for very reasonable rates.
I have presented sales training seminars for companies big and small.
I am terrific with wordy or technical language, presenting it as if an expert (even when I am not!)
Trained coloratura soprano, can sing legit to gospel to pop.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Debbie Ruzicka by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Debbie Ruzicka is a Premium subscriber.
• Debbie Ruzicka was last active on Voice123 91 days ago