Elastic voice w/ wide range and abilities, regions
People seem interested to know I'm the guy who says "Got Milk?" It's probably easier creating a voice for your project than telling you what I do, but: Various English (Public school, Scots, Australian, etc.) , plus multiple American accents (Southern, by state; various New York, Down East, and Canadian border accents), plus various sports announcer styles, old newsreal voices, cartoon and interactive game creatures and good old midwest normal. Even comedic ethnic accents, if you're not worried about being politically correct.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, San Francisco, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Various English (British public school, regional, Scots, Australian, Canadian)
Regional American (Southerns, Westerners, New York, Boston, Down East )
Middle Eastern, Asian, European, Hispanic.
My Voice Experience
Making a living as a freelance voice artist since before the turn of the century. The body of work includes CD Rom games, Industrials, commercials, promos, audio books, magic lantern shows, IVR and voices on hold, looping, ADR...even podcasting.
Every producer I've ever worked for has taught me something. I even married one of them. But as my trademark says, I was "born to raise product awareness."
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Denny Delk
I am happy to work with clients as a script doctor, though those services do come with a premium. I also have years of improv experience, which can come in handy for comedic material. But in the end, its your project. I have no idea of all the hoops you had to jump through to bring it this far. My job is to create whatever you need.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Denny Delk by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Denny Delk is a Standard subscriber.
Denny Delk does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Denny Delk was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Denny Delk does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Denny Delk was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.