Fresh,approachable female voice(15-40)with texture
My voice is extremely versatile:
AVO: approachable and clear with a bit of texture
Narrations: Warm, approachable and friendly with texture
Animation: sweet and innocent for young female performance, warm and motherly for middle age performace and character voices upon request
Beauty: soothing, lovely and can be with or without texture
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Southern, Texan, Valley Girl
My Voice Experience
I would love to be the voice for your project.
I have very happy clients (Amazon, Bing, HGTV, Little Tikes, X-Box and more) and one of the fastest turnarounds you can find.
Please let me know if you would like it read with a different tone or energy and I will make it happen.
Just a note - Payment is due upon completed voiceover recording receipt unless previously discussed.*
My info is below.
I wish you all the best with your project! I would love to help make this happen!
* Script edits, after recording, are an additional fee. One complete take will be recorded unless otherwise discussed and agreed upon. Sorry to be so specific but it's helpful as we start this journey together!
What do you get when you mix up a supreme voice over professional with a batch of baked goods?
You get me, Dawn McCoy.
I bake for every session and show up with a warm presence.
That defines my work, as well.
Sweet with warmth and a bit of character (a little rasp when desired).
My clients include: Amazon, X Box, HGTV, NBC, Little Tikes, Scripps, Discovery network, Centurylink, Bing, Six Flags, BigSho Game Network and many more!
Carroll Kimble Voiceover Casting Workshop
University of Texas at Austin
Episcopal School of Dallas
My Studio Equipment
I am also a singer who has performed at the Grand Ole Opry in Nashville, TN, The Roxy, The Mint and the Hotel Cafe in Los Angeles, CA and many more venues. My specialty is country music but I can sing anything!
You can find my work on iTunes and Amazon or at my website:
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Dawn McCoy by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dawn McCoy is a Standard subscriber.
Dawn McCoy does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Dawn McCoy was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Dawn McCoy does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Dawn McCoy was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.