Heroic, masculine, rough-hewn
Warm, semi-deep, masculine, authoritative
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Seattle, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Please listen to Character demo if you have time. I do upscale British, Southern, Texan, upscale American, Blue Collar and Standard American. I'm a classically trained actor who does a lot of characters
My Voice Experience
I've been a professional actor for 30 plus years. I've performed thousands of voice overs for TV and radio commercials ( Arco, Sunoco, Metlife, Carmax, Comcast, Farmers Insurance, Terminix, Garmin) , video games (Starfox Zero, Halo 3, Starfox, Halo 3 ODST, Saw and Saw 2, Nintendo, Microsoft, Sandlot Games, Monday Night Combat), non-broadcast films( Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Microsoft, Value Village, Farmers, Hundreds of Medical Narrations), TV promos( NBC Universal Asia, PBS, ESPN, GSN) , movie and video game trailers(THQ), websites, toys and talking beer openers. I began my career on the Equity stages of Seattle performing in contemporary, classic and musical theatre. Over time my focus shifted to on-camera and voice over. I've performed on-camera in feature and independent films, network TV and more than 75 non-broadcast films.
BA in Theatre from The University Of Washington as well as classical voice training, advanced actor training in Shakespeare and Meisner as well as voiceover training with Marice Tobias, Pat Fraley, Nancy Wolfson and Harlan Hogan. On the job in over 40 full length stage productions, 75 plus on-camera jobs and thousands of voiceovers.
My Studio Equipment
Custom manufactured recording booth custom built by Gretchken Industries, Protools on a Digi 003 and Mac Pro Intel computer, Telos Zephyr Audio Codec for ISDN, Sennheiser 416 microphone, Avalon 737 sp pre-amp, JK Audio phone patch as well as Source-Connect, Skype and ftp.
Sing and play acoustic guitar!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Dave White by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dave White is a Standard subscriber.
• Dave White was last active on Voice123 190 days ago