dulcet, deep, radio announcer, voice over,
Smooth and professional for presentations, voice overs, warm and deep for narrations, has a professional radio / DJ quality to it, has been called a "Peter Jennings" voice, sued for cartoon characters, narrations and talk/chat show host, versatile.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
seroius, suave, crazy, funny, "fake Russian"/Eastern European, American (native) both middle American/New York & Boston, Canadian (due to 22 years in U. K.)., faux-French, Italian, Spanish, "selling" voice, calm assured.
My Voice Experience
Having started out in radion my voice has kept the "on air" soothing and professional quality. I have been both a chat/talk show host with various celebrities in TV, Film, politics, business, religion and music as well as being the narrator on hundreds of documentary films and commercials. I have also been the voice of a number of animated characters as well as web projects. I have worked on projects in everything from ABC's 20/20 to Australian Olympics to Holland-America Line films as well as national companies, charities and NGOs.
BA Degree in Media Studies and various workshops in sound and production, communications and media.
My Studio Equipment
I have a wide range of mics including Sennheiser, Beyer, Behringer, Shure as well as USB top of the range mics - Editors Keys Studio & UMIC.
I have also edited various voice and media projects including promotional films, documentaries and interviews.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact David Sullivan by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently David Sullivan is a Standard subscriber.
David Sullivan does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
David Sullivan was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
David Sullivan does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. David Sullivan was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.