Multiple characters from cartoons to regular guy
I have a very eclectic sounding voice in that I can do a variety of voices and genres. I have done the warm and deep voice for narrations, smooth and professional for presentations of all kinds, animated character voices for cartoons and animations, and narration and character voices for audio books and children's audio books. I can do several accents including british, italian, several American accents, french and others.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Tiverton, Rhode Island, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do several accents including British, italian, french, american southern, and others.
I can also do impressions including Marlon Brando's Godfather, different italian wise-guys, Donald Duck, Goofy, and several cartoon-like voices.
My Voice Experience
I specialize in character and cartoon voices for both animation, cartoons, and for audio books and children's audio books.
I have also done many television and radio commercials for a wide variety of companies including automobile dealers, restaurants, products and services. I have also been the main voiceover talent for numerous government and corporate documentaries, podcasts, industrials and commercials nationwide. I am considered "the voice" for nearly all documentaries and presentations for productions created for State Departments of Transportation across the country.
Most of my training was done "on the job." I started as a radio announcer in 1978 and have continued the practice ever since in various jobs and venues.
My Studio Equipment
I have a full recording studio utilizing Neumann, Sennheiser, and AKG microphones, a dedicated vocal booth, a 24 channel Mackie mixing console, various outboard gear such as reverbs, digital delays, compressor/limiters and patch bay, Tascam digital mixers, and a mac pro running digital performer audio software and hardware. Also have a music library and sound effects library.
I have also been a recording engineer since 1976 and have recorded both voiceovers and musical acts including John Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band, Bruce Springsteen, and many others. I also own a multimedia production facility that does film, video, audio, and animation work for the past 18 years.
This, along with voiceover work, is how I make my living. This is not a sideline or hobby. I am very professional, willing to travel if necessary, dedicated and highly creative.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact David Sardinha by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently David Sardinha is a Standard subscriber.
• David Sardinha was last active on Voice123 280 days ago