Versatile, Exciting, Passionate, Smooth, Resonant
I am a very flexible and easy to schedule voice-over artist with experience in the industry and my greatest concern is the success of your project and your satisfaction. I will work as hard as needed to deliver you with a final product that fulfills your needs. I am very down to earth and easy to work with. I can do a variety of styles depending on the need of your project.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Studio City, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do a wide array of styles, from narrative and straighforward to the animated-style characters. I can do Southern, Cockney, British, New York, and also some very "charactery" versions of other accents.
My Voice Experience
Voice Over is a passion of mine. I truly enjoy getting inside the studio and playing. I think it is a wonderful working environment and a collaborative effort which always results in something special. I enjoy a variety of styles, from the narrative to the character driven. I am passionate, willing, directable, full of ideas, open minded, and love to have a fun working environment. I am known to get the job done in a minimal amount of takes also!
The Neighborhood Playhouse School of the Theatre, Circle in the Square Theatre School, Manhattan School of Music
My Studio Equipment
I record from home on an MXL Low Frequency Cardioid Mic with pop filter and surrounding acoustic foam for a clear, crisp quality. I am able to do basic editing and compression at home.
Unknown - Click here to ask David Rubin
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact David Rubin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently David Rubin is a Standard subscriber.
• David Rubin was last active on Voice123 57 days ago