Authoritative, baritone - good on detail
A relaxed yet commercial delivery from this friendly British male voice. Warm with exceptional diction & clarity.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Hello – if you’re looking for someone to bring life to your corporate presentation or help promote your products – you’re looking in the right place.
I’ve spent the last ten years helping leaders in the business, public and charity sectors, work more effectively and taught many of them how to present their material in the best way possible.
Presenting and public speaking is a natural talent – so let me help you by bringing a warm, confident and believable human voice to what you do.
Masters Degree in Youth & Community Studies
Gary Terzza - Voiceover Masterclass
Harmony College - UK - a cappella singing
My Studio Equipment
Own studio with XLR condenser mics, pre-amp and mixer to produce sound quality up to 24-bit/48Khz.
Software available is Twisted Wave & Protools - audio recordings as high bitrate mp3s or WAV files.
Access to nearby studio with Rode mics and mixers.
If required - I can offer advice to clients about script structure to highlight key points, together with grammatical & vernacular phrasing.
With extensive experience in management consultancy and training, I can suggest changes to scripts to improve audience reception and information retention if a client needs this.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact David Parkinson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently David Parkinson is a Standard subscriber.
• David Parkinson was last active on Voice123 308 days ago