Sophisticated, Credible, Some Characters, Energy
My voice is warm, credible, and trustworthy without sounding pretentious. One of my most commonly requested voices is that of an everyday kind of guy who's smart and experienced but not intimidating. The kind of guy you would seek advice from and feel comfortable doing so; he is believable because he doesn't come across like he's trying to sell you.
I also do low range work, sounding sympathetic or somber without being overly dramatic.
I am also frequently asked to provide the voice of a highly energetic, "can-you-believe-this?" announcer who is really excited but not crazy.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Iowa, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do different variations of the U.S. Southern accent ranging from the hick who lives in a wooded cabin to the average Southerner who loves talking about the weather and mowing his yard.
I also do an Eastern Bloc accent; the way you might expect a James Bond villian to sound.
My Voice Experience
I have been a radio and TV broadcaster for 20 years. I have performed commercial voice over work for radio and TV ads along with a range of other projects from the voice on computerized "how to" programs to the voice instructing movie patrons on the rules of the theater.
Past clients include Home Depot, Lowe's, Ford, B & H in New York, Kroger, and Reynold's Wrap.
Bachelor's Degree in Journalism
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools software; Digidesign box; Rode studio mic.
Unknown - Click here to ask David Nelson
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact David Nelson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently David Nelson is a Standard subscriber.
David Nelson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
David Nelson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
David Nelson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. David Nelson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.