Regular Guy, NPR announcer
I have a classic "announcer" voice, and in fact, host and produce for KALW Public Radio in San Francisco. I also do character voices and "guy next door", have great comedic timing, and am comfortable with technical copy.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask David Latulippe
My Voice Experience
As an announcer for KALW Public Radio in San Francisco, I am heard on air as host of "Open Air", a weekly arts interview program, Thursdays at 1pm (archived at www.kalw.org). I do recurring work for Oracle and Cisco, on-camera and VO, explaining new products, and convey confidence and familiarity with technical copy. Character/video game work includes the Sony Halo series, Sims, and others. Other commercial projects include Roundtable Pizza, RadioShack, and Yahoo!.
Ithaca College - Bachelor of Music; Brooklyn College - Master of Music. WNYC & KALW Public Radio - announcer. On-going professional training via VoiceOne in San Francisco.
My Studio Equipment
AudioTechnica AT 3035 at home studio, editing via ProTools.
Professional Concert Flutist (classical/jazz), vocalist, orchestral narrator. Music advisor to Mike Nichols (HBO's "Wit" and "Angels in America").
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact David Latulippe by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently David Latulippe is a Standard subscriber.
David Latulippe does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
David Latulippe was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
David Latulippe does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. David Latulippe was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.