- Radio Guy - Smooth and Friendly
- Video Guy - Dramatic and Deep (For Movie Trailers and TV Shows alike)
- Narration Guy - Warm and Welcoming (For Documentaries to Audio Books)
- Concert Guy - Gritty and to the Point (For those one-of-kind concert promos)
- Sports Guy - From PA Announcer to Play-by-Play in the booth.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Iowa, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American, PA Announcer, Play-by-Play, Midwestern, Southerner, Professional, Monotone, and the list goes on......
My Voice Experience
It'll all began when the boys downstairs dropped, I became an instant Bass Voice. And would now be a millionaire if I got a dollar for every time someone asked, "Has anyone every told you that you have a radio voice?" I went on to pursue my dream in college of becoming the next Joe Buck (sports play-by-play living legend), that was quickly dissipated when I ran out of money to finish the degree. I did gain valuable experience though by hosting a radio show; doing play-by-play; producing anything and everything; and most importantly began to do Voiceover work with liners, promos, and ads. I now continue to garnish priceless experience as I've worked for a mid-sized market FM radio station for nearly 2 years and counting. I can't wait to help you get the right voice and hopefully have the pleasure to partake in meeting your voicing need.
Began with some College Radio, then the duties of a PA Announcer at the college, to the current on the job training at a mid-sized market FM Radio Station.
My Studio Equipment
Electro-Voice RE27N/D Microphone
Symetrix 628 Digital Voice Processor
Harris-Impulse Sound Board
-From voicing to final mix-down I'm ready and able to make your Concert have the promo of your dreams.
-Play-by-Play experience helps make your sports story come to life.
-Have experience voice tracking radio shows.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact David Langley by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently David Langley is a Standard subscriber.
David Langley does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
David Langley was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
David Langley does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. David Langley was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.