powerful voice, extremely flexible, good range
My voice is extremely versatile and can easily be adapted to any situation or client needs. Soft, low and inviting one minute and strong,powerful and exciting the next. Character voices, children, seniors, and fantasy characters. Voices I can imitate include: Popye, Dudly Do Right, Stallone, Scharznegger, plus numerous characters created by me. Accents include: English, Irish, East Indian, Bronx, Southern US, French, Jamacian, and Russian.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Toronto, Ontario, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Irish, East Indian, Russian, US Southern, Bronx, French, German
My Voice Experience
Have been a working actor and voice professional for nearly 20 years now. Past theatre experience includes Medieval Times dinner theatre playing numerous scripted roles and ad-lib in character for customers. All in an English accent. Numerous radio, TV, and industrial voice over assignments for clients including: Bata Shoes, Sanyo, Music World, IBM, Hydrofoil Lake Jet Lines, Art Gallery of Ontario, Simcoe County Museum, audio books, and CD magazine host.
I am also an experienced sound recording engineer and musician. Been assistant engineer on a number of records and engineer/performer on my own material.
Tom Todoroff Act Now
Ongoing Acting Workshop
Voice & Movement
With Deborah Joy
With Adam Bradely (Fitzmaurice Voice Technique
Ongoing Actors Audition and Workshop
Sears & Switzer
Focus On Film Acting
National Institute of Broadcast
Voice and on camera training
Creative Advertising Broadcast - Seneca College
Advertising, marketing, script writing, performing, etc.
Harris Institute for the Arts
Production engineering/music production, video production, music law, music marketing, etc
Professional working actor for twenty years
My Studio Equipment
Macintosh G5 1.8
Macintosh MacBook Pro
Pro Tools, Logic Pro & other recording software
Audio Technica Microphone (other mics as needed)
Library of music and sound f/x
Computer skills (Mac and PC)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact David Kinsman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently David Kinsman is a Standard subscriber.
David Kinsman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
David Kinsman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
David Kinsman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. David Kinsman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.