Warm, Inviting, Authority, Very good with foreign words
Ranging from the smooth, warm, resonant, and deep- to the quirky, attention-grabbing, memorable voice that will get your commercials to "pop" and your narrations to sound pleasing to the listener.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Portuguese - Brazilian
• Spanish - Argentinean
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Arlington, Virginia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: Appalachian/Redneck, Southern drawl, French, Asian (Korean, Japanese), British (Standard, Street), Irish, Indian, Spanish, Russian.
Characters: Shameless salesman, Pretentious Professor, Nerd, and more.
My Voice Experience
Starting in Washington DC, I have traveled to many places, each time picking up a little more something to bring variety to the table. From 2006-2009, I was in Korea and worked with countless studios in Seoul. Companies for which I've done industrials and commercials include LG, Samsung, Kia (launch of the Kia Soul), HyundaiCard, Honda, and Approva. I've also had the privilege of working with the music industry, with such artists as Lee Seung Chul in Korea.
George Mason University, double-majored in Communications (Broadcast) and Spanish
Internship at Central Casting USA (Washington DC)
Voice coach- Elisabeth Noone
Voice coach- Greg Williams
My Studio Equipment
Mic: Rode NT2-A
Mixer: Lexicon Omega
Program: Adobe Audition
Unknown - Click here to ask David K
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact David K by email or phone, please click here.
Read David K contributions to the .
• Currently David K is a Standard subscriber.
• David K was last active on Voice123 31 days ago