Tech, Dramatic, Characters, Friendly, Sports,
over the course of 30 years i have acted/voiced documentaries,business presents,commercials for banks politicians healthcare industry and children's audiobooks. Have been voice of news for tv stations, voice for sporting events, and technically for our national laboratories.
The capability to be warm and deep, sexy and fun, motivational and excited, childlike with many characters in mind...
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New Mexico, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
english, french, russian, indian (east) and native american.
My Voice Experience
Voice actor for more than 30 yrs.
- Sandia National Laboratories (technical & characters)
- Documentaries: Anglican Church,Albuquerque Int'l Balloon Fiesta
- CBS-TV News voice
- FOX-TV News voice
- Indianapolis 500 promotional voice
- TV/Radio Promotion voices
- Over 40 audiobooks using many different characters
- National political voices
- News anchor(7yrs)
- Radio News anchor (10yrs)
- Sporting event voices for universities around the country
- Flexible Voice Range
- Hundreds of voices for local regional clients
- University of New Mexico - Major: Pol.Science/History, - Minor: journalism acting
- 30 yrs experience acting,stage,voice acting,on-camera tv - commercials, public spokesperson for various clients
- Built state-of-the-art studio in 1999. Constant upgrades
- wrote & produced myriad tv/radio commercials
- wrote & produced a number of documentaries
- campaign speech writer, and creative writer clients
My Studio Equipment
Microphones: Rode, AKG
Processors: Apple computers
Digidesign: Upgrades consistently
Voice Processor: Focusrite
Recordings: HHB & Denon cd,Panasonic DAT
Tascam cassette recorders
It's about quality creativity and attention to detail. That and taking creative direction well, being easy to work with. The effort to achieve perfection is at the heart of the matter.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact David Griffin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently David Griffin is a Standard subscriber.
David Griffin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
David Griffin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
David Griffin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. David Griffin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.