Warm, Baritone, Versatile, Responsive, Personable, Conversational, Approachable
Contact me anytime at 647-339-1322 (my time zone is Eastern Standard so I do have to sleep at some point overnight)
I can also be reached via email at email@example.com, or...
Via Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org
David brings over 24-years of sales and marketing experience within the consumer packaged goods industry and an incredible work ethic to his voiceover delivery and business practices.
****CUSTOMER SERVICE IS MY #1 PRIORITY!!****
***I will not rest until you are completely satisfied with each and every project. I appreciate all my clients and give each the time, respect and attention they deserve!
***In most cases, I can deliver the finished/edited audio file within 24 hours or less!***
David’s voice has been described as: deep, resonant, warm, strong, sincere, serious, knowledgeable, humourist, narrator, natural, energetic, high-energy, uplifting, tough, corporate, conversational, confident, calming, animated, happy, big, non-announrcery, powerful, real, believable, friendly, fun, exciting, and even sexy!
Let me show you how I can add warmth to your commercials, corporate narration/presentations, eLearning, explainer videos and other corporate work.
I take great pride in providing microscopically clean, high-quality audio files, meticulously edited and seasoned to perfection!
Remember to click the ❤ icon, so you can find me when you need me next!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Thornhill (Toronto), Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard North American English
My Voice Experience
Unknown - Click here to ask David Gilbert
I strongly believe in continuous training to stay current on trends and ensure to hone and improve my skills at every opportunity, so that I can offer my clients the highest possible value for their money.
Coaches I have worked with include: Uncle Roy Yokelson, David Rosenthal, Denise Woods and Christopher Healy. I thoroughly enjoy doing improv through Second City in Toronto.
I have taken a number of courses, most recently Voiceover for Improvisers w/Jonathan Potts through Second City, and Voiceover Workshop with Elley-Ray Hennessy through Theatre Ontario.
Other webinars and online workshops I've attended and enjoyed include:
• A Master Class on e-Learning w/J. Michael Collins, GVAA
• Audacity Voice Over Editing w/Dan Friedman, GVAA
• Audio Processing for Voice Over: Demystified w/Dan Lenard
• Commercial Voice Over Technique w/J. Michael Collins, GVAA
• More Essential Non-Fiction Audiobook Narration Techniques w/Sean Pratt, Voiceover Xtra
• Promo Perfection w/Harry Dunn, VO Peeps
• Workout Wednesdays (several, with guest coaches Steven Jay Cohen, Dan Friedman, and others from the Global Voice Acting Academy, GVAA)
I also have a Bachelors of Arts in Business, Marketing Major from Ryerson Polytechnic University.
My Studio Equipment
Sound treated studio environment with professional acoustic foam, and have been told by a respected voice over engineer that my audio quality is of professional quality.
CAD e100S Large Diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone
Audio-Technica AT2035 Large Diaphragm cardioid microphone
Behringer Eurorack 1002FX mixer
Lexicon Alpha audio Interface
Adobe Audition CC, Audacity running on Windows-10 based HP notebook computer
I am always open to live collaboration with clients who wish to direct during recording.
I bring a strong work ethic and business acumen, along with a results driven/client focused mentality to my voiceover business. It is what drives me to succeed and provide exceptional customer service to my clients.
Let's work together and make something wonderful!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact David Gilbert by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently David Gilbert is a Premium subscriber.
• David Gilbert was last active on Voice123 10 days ago