Warm, Mellifluous, engaging, inventive, sincere
Experienced radio, film & TV actor. Very versatile, does accents, characters and comedy with great ease. Also lip synch dubbing. Richard Burton-esque /Anthony Hopkins voice. Love Radio ads.
A more than useful voice talent - That's British understatment.
Happy to do voiceover auditions for you
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, London, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
(RP)Standard UK English i.e BBC. Birmingham, Cardiff, Cockney, Geordie, , Welsh-Northern, Welsh-Southern, Welsh-Standard, North American
My Voice Experience
29 Years Experience as an Actor, Voice-talent, Presenter.
Regularly works with Tony Hertz: holder of the 1st D&AD Gold and Silver Award for Radio,
and has worked with Mandy Wheeler who also holds a D&AD Awards for Radio.
Was the Voice of The Discovery Channel worldwide.
Trained at one of the UK recognised Drama Schools.
The Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama
for acting CV go here:http://www.davidcharles.biz/
My Studio Equipment
Mackie Mixer. Se 2200 A Mic, Reflexion Filter Standard recording software with many Plugins
Improv. Will lift a script from being just interesting to suprising and different.
Have home studio. E-mail me and let's discuss a project. I'm on skype too! so we can chat in-depth. SKYPE Name: davidcharles17
and on SoundStreak
Commercials and promos for radio, TV, Internet, and related media.
Documentaries and audio-books.
Character voices: cartoons, films, video-games, and dubbing.
IVR, voice-mail, phone systems, and on-hold messages.
Business recordings: podcasts, corporate (industrial) presentations or videos
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact David Charles by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently David Charles is a Standard subscriber.
• David Charles was last active on Voice123 334 days ago