Authoritative, deep and soothing, guy next door.
Located on the shores of Lake Erie right between Cleveland, OH and Erie, PA, David Bucci brings a wealth of stage and voice acting experience to your project! Dave has a professional sounding bass/baritone and can provide a high quality read of your narration, e-learning module, documentary or commercial.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Ashtabula, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British Received and Cockney, Brooklyn/New York, Scottish and southern US.
My Voice Experience
Commercials and short documentaries: Green Energy Ohio, Remember Me Monuments, Committee for Citizens Against Charter Change, Zarlink, Playhouse Square in Cleveland
Corporate orientation, educational and training videos and presentations: Cristal Global, Chromaflo Technologies
Audiobooks: Raventross by John Burwell Wilkes, Kiss Me or Die by Scott Nicholson, Manipulism and the Weapon of Guilt: Collectivism Exposed by Mikkel Clair Nissen
Medical Education and Training: Dr. Shady Awwad (optical procedure orientation), BVS Performance Systems
On Hold Messaging:
Podcasts: Happy Hacker BBS II message forum podcasts
Community theater, having done comedies and drama.
Trained with voice over coaches Bettye Zoller, Teri Clark Linden, Melody Jones, Dan Lenard and Terry Daniel.
My Studio Equipment
Home studio with a Studiobricks ONE vocal booth, Behringer 1204USB mixer, iMac i7, using Neumann TLM-103, Sennheiser MKH-416, RODE NT1-A and ElectroVoice RE20/RE320.
Adobe Audition CS6 for mixing and editing and have a library of royalty-free music and sound effects.
Access to Media Magic Productions studios in Jefferson, OH as well as easy access to Erie, PA and Cleveland, OH.
I have the ability to add sound effects and royalty-free music to tracks, providing final production products.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact David Bucci by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently David Bucci is a Premium subscriber.
• David Bucci was last active on Voice123 28 days ago