relatable, approachable, friendly and conversational
David Brower is a full-time voice actor and sound designer. His delivery styles range from relatable and approachable to friendly and conversational and his voice “age demographic” is 30’s-40’s..
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Loveland, Colorado, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English North American (neutral)
My Voice Experience
I have been a full-time voice actor since May 1, 2008. I am blessed to have over 275 clients world wide, in 15 countries. Some of my recognition includes being a Nominee for the Voice Arts Award for “Outstanding Commercial Demo – Best Male Voice” as well as being selected as the voice talent for a Corporate video that won “ADDY Award” for The Lavidge Company.
Studied radio and television in College; was a Radioman on a US Navy Submarine, and then spent many years in both radio and television with 15 of those years being a freelance voice actor.
My Studio Equipment
I have a professional grade studio capable of producing a high quality audio product with the exact specs that you desire with a 24-hour turnaround time.
I offer 'anything audio' from Corporate Narration to Commercials, eLearning, even jingles.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact David Brower by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently David Brower is a Premium subscriber.
• David Brower was last active on Voice123 44 days ago