Wry, Friendly, Authoritative, Quirky, Character
Age Range : 25-40
Friendly and Authoritative, Quirky and Off-Beat, High Energy or Grounded, Intellectual, Funny, Ridiculous, Polished and Professional, Medium-Low to Medium-High Vocal Range
Narrator: Able to bring images to life in many worlds: Documentary, Medical, Technical, Industrial. Friendly, Captivating, Authoritative, Smooth, Youthful yet polished and experienced sounding.
Video Game and Animation: Sony Playstation Veteran voice actor. Great at dying, High Energy characters, fighters, lower energy mobster, athlete, rebel, upstanding citizen, seeker.
Able to play the highest stakes convincingly.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American: Surfer, Valley Guy, Mid-western, Southern, East Coast, Italian-New York, German, Russian, Received British, French, Italian. I can master any accent.
My Voice Experience
-“Syndicate” Video Game (Electronic Arts)
-Enigma Technologies (Multiple Industrial Narrations)
-“How To Shoot A Surf Video” (Documentary Narration)
-“Nerd Out” (DocumentaryNarration)
- Legend of the Dragoon (Sony Playstation)
- Bloody Roar (Sony Playstation)
- Star Ocean (Sony Playstation)
- Beast (Sony Playstation)
- Wilsonville Toyota (Animated TV)
- Unify - Short Film Narration
- Knightsbridge Strategies (Industrial)
- Ode To Los Angeles (Film Narration)
- Cyber Café Pro” (Online Commercial / Industrial)
- Barwa Commercial Avenue” (Business/Travel Promo)
- Frontier Infinity (Radio Commercial)
- Lombardi Sports (Radio Commercial)
- Kung Fu Live Game (Virtual Air Guitar)
- Stoked and Broke” (Documentary Narration)
- Stoked and Broke” (Movie Trailer)
- Fans of Fury” (Industrial Narration)
- Punch Out” Rap Video (Online)
- Microsoft Front Page (Internet)
- Gotham (Video Game)
- MGAE Entertainment (Toy)
- National Radio Project (Journalistic Translation)
- Pacific Playback Theatre (Narration)
- Personal Motivational CD’s
- Playstation Live Conference Booth
- Sterling Analytics (Voicemail)
- Want” The Movie (Radio Announcer)
-Ashes (Novel Promo)
-Doug Serena, CIO (Industrial Narration)
-Docuscripts (Industrial Narration)
-Thumbprick Bookmarks Bar (Commercial)
Bachelor's in Music - Voice and Composition from UCLA
Bennett Theatre Lab - 2 Year Classical Acting program in San Francisco
Extensive Voice Over Training:
Voice Factory in San Francisco - 2 years
Voice One in San Francisco - 1 Year
Current Ongoing brush up work at Voice Actor's Network in North Hollywood.
Accomplished musician, singer, and vocal instructor.
Voice Over Director and Producer.
My Studio Equipment
Professional Vocal Booth
Logic Pro 9
FMR Audio 'Real Nice Pre-Amp'
Mackie 802-VLZ3 Mixer
Blue Mouse Condenser Mic
Lynx Aurora 8 AD Interface
Ozone 3 Mastering Software
Beringher 'Truth' Monitors
Sound Treated Listening Room
I am professional actor, voice artist, musician, singer and instructor/director. In addition to working in the performing arts for years, I am a respected and sought after vocal coach and voice over director/teacher. I produce voice over demos as well. I once had an acting teacher who predicted that my gift for teaching and leading would be the path which would lead to my own success as a performer. I didn't understand at the time, but through the years, it has definitely proven true.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact David Babich by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently David Babich is a Standard subscriber.
David Babich does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
David Babich was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
David Babich does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. David Babich was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.