Sarcastic, Character Specialist, Coy, Professional
My standard speaking voice is warm and low with plenty of variances in range and tone which is great for narration and voice-over. It is upbeat, fun, and charismatic for commercials and advertisements, and smooth and professional when necessary.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Various American accents (Southern, Texas, Chicago, North Dakota, Boston, New York) British, Irish, Russian.
My Voice Experience
I have done voice-over, narration, and cartoons characters in student films and small productions, as well as commercials for online broadcast companies as well.
The Second City Chicago, iO Chicago (Improv Olympic), speech classes, and vocal coaching sessions.
My Studio Equipment
Sterling Ocean Way 6050 condenser studio microphone, Focusrite Sapphire 24 Pro DSP audio interface, Apple Macbook Pro, sE microphone sound shield, sound-treated room.
Improvisational skills from The Second City and iO (Improv Olympic). Speech classes and vocal coaching sessions.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact David Tripp by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently David Tripp is a Standard subscriber.
David Tripp does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
David Tripp was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
David Tripp does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. David Tripp was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.