Voice of God, Guy Next Door, Accents, Sarcastic
I have a deep, rich, mature-sounding voice that is very adaptable. I have experience as a radio News Anchor, and my voice conveys a strong sense of conviction and credibility without sacrificing warmth.
I can do a variety of characters and accents, and am comfortable with delivering complex information.
As an actor, I have appeared in several national commercials, performed in plays around New York City, and have been in several independent films.
I have also trained and performed comedy for the last 15 years -- everything from stand-up to sketch to improvisation.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents/Dialects: US Regional, Japanese, Russian, British, Australian, French, German, Italian, Israeli, Middle Eastern
Celebrity Voices: Emeril Lagasse, Dustin Hoffman, James Earl Jones, Al Gore, Seth MacFarlane (Family Guy), many others
My Voice Experience
Former News Anchor/Reporter at WALK-FM on Long Island.
My voice has been featured in radio ads for Subway and Tuscan Milk, among others.
For two years, I was the court announcer at the Hamlet Cup Tennis Tournament on Long Island.
Hofstra University - Broadcasting (TV/Radio), with extensive experience at WRHU-FM, one of the top non-commercial radio stations in the US.
Studied voice-over technique with Tyrone Jackson.
My Studio Equipment
Adobe Audition 3.0
I am an excellent writer, and have extensively trained and performed various forms of improvisation.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Dave T. Koenig by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dave T. Koenig is a Standard subscriber.
Dave T. Koenig does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Dave T. Koenig was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Dave T. Koenig does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Dave T. Koenig was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.