Smooth, clean, friendly, strong vocabulary skills
I have a strong, clear male voice with a Midwest/no accent.
Can fluctuate pitch, tone or tempo as needed. Comfortable with medical, technical and scientific terminology.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can deliver young, middle and older man's voice. I can make it weaker or stronger as needed.
My Voice Experience
For video I have performed the role of a news anchor, game show contestant, stand up reporter, and game show host. For audio only I have been a narrator for public PSA, various voices for commercials, narrator for trade show video, voice tracking for radio broadcast, recorded voices used in live theater.
Various private singing and voice coaching.
Voicecoaches Creative Voice Development Group LLC 2009
New York, New York
Graduate of one year program at Ohio Center for Broadcasting 2012
Learned voice tracking, voice overs, on air talent, editing on Cool Edit, Adobe Audition, Dad Pro, and Simian.
Sing, move and act in community theater.
My Studio Equipment
I have a Sterling 50 HLE condensor mic and a Sterling 30 HLE directional mic running into a Mackie Pro8 FX soundboard that plugs into my computer via USB allowing me to record and edit in Adobe 5.5 or Cool Edit. I can run sources both ways for final recordings via the latancy in the cable and soundboard.
I have a variety of skills in mass media from having completed my education at Ohio Center for Broadcasting and familiar with many other technical jobs in video as well as audio.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Dave Strong by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dave Strong is a Standard subscriber.
Dave Strong does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Dave Strong was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Dave Strong does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Dave Strong was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.