Commercials, Promos: character specialist
friendly guy next door
Narrations: warm, friendly
Video games: character specialist
Audio books: character
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• TV shows and movies
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, British Columbia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Various Eastern and Western European accents
Various North American regional accents
Various Pan Pacific accents
Impersonations: various current and past male Hollywood stars.
My Voice Experience
I have been a professional radio announcer since graduating from Fanshawe College, London, ON in 1988. I have utilized my capability for character voices and accents in hundreds of radio and televison commercials across Canada since that time.
Aug 2007 – Feb 2010 NEWCAP RADIO THUNDER BAY, ON
MORNING SHOW CO-HOST (CKTG – 105.3 The Giant)
Dec 2006 - July 2007 NEWCAP RADIO THUNDER BAY, ON
PM DRIVE ANNOUNCER (CKTG – 105.3 The Giant)
2001-2006 NEWCAP RADIO THUNDER BAY, ON
• Responsible for various live and voice tracked on-air shifts during this time.
• Music Director – Magic 99.9
Feb 2004-Jan 2005
1999-2001 TELEMEDIA EDMONTON, AB
• Employed as a writer in a 17 station, 5 person creative department
1997-1999 HARVARD BROADCASTING REGINA, SK
• Responsible for 4 person creative department.
1996 TRI-CO BROADCASTING CORNWALL, ON
• Responsible for 3 person creative department.
• Voice-tracked daily mid-day on-air shift.
1991-1995 CJLB-AM Thunder Bay, ON
• Responsible for copy management systems as part
of computerized station traffic program.
• Acted as secondary producer, with responsibility
for all secondary production.
1989-1991 OK Radio Group Fort McMurray, AB
• Responsible for all station Commercials.
1986 -1988 Fanshawe College London, ON
LAN Support Specialist
My Studio Equipment
Software: Adobe Audition 1.5
Mic: Behringer B-2 Pro
Voice Processor: Behringer VX2496
Unknown - Click here to ask Dave Steinman
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Dave Steinman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dave Steinman is a Standard subscriber.
Dave Steinman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Dave Steinman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Dave Steinman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Dave Steinman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.