announcer, soft sell, hard sell, voice acting
friendly, conversational, easy to listen to, smooth, clear, professional, commanding, authoritative, great for radio and television commercials, narrations, presentations, hard sell, soft sell, straight reads,
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Pottsville, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Male, North American English, Dutch, Irish, Young Male,
Middle Age Male, Senior Male, radio announcer, tv announcer, voice acting
My Voice Experience
My voice career began in radio in 1979. As I approach the forty-year mark, it's impossible to count the many characters I've voiced for radio. Those spots have aired on dozens of different stations throughout Pennsylvania. From soft sell to hard sell, my voice is one of the most requested for commercials at my current station, a 50,000 watt FM where I do afternoon drive in the Hot AC format. I love non-linear digital multi-track editing and have strong production skills.
My voice has been heard on radio stations around the world, cable tv commercials; telephone messages (answer and on hold); live department store p.a. commercials; along with live television, both emcee and off stage announcing. I've also done voiceover work for the PA Army National Guard, including a video narration where I was given credit as a music producer as well.
Almost 40 years in local radio. Enough said.
My Studio Equipment
Professional audio mixing boards and broadcast quality microphones with Adobe Audition software and easy internet access.
Unknown - Click here to ask Dave Smith
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Dave Smith by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dave Smith is a Premium subscriber.
• Dave Smith was last active on Voice123 211 days ago