Friendly, Upbeat, Character, Impresions
Fun & friendly guy next door! Specializing in Character voices, dialects & impressions. I have numerous video games and animation voices to my credits. I have an upbeat, enthusiastic delivery perfect for comedic radio & T.V. spots. I am also the softer, friendly, informative voice for on hold messages and educational vo.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Being a veteran of animation, character & video games projects I have been known to create just about any accent or dialect I'm asked ON DEMAND! I'm also a "sound alike and impression" specialist!
My Voice Experience
I'm an award winning actor and voice over recording artist. I have been doing vo since 1998. I have recorded in studio's all over beautiful southern California and now at my home studio based in San Diego, California. I have recorded everything from messages on hold, to radio & tv commercials, online media, computer animation, animated and digital short films but most of all, video games. I have recorded approximately 100 titles and I average about 5 voices per game. I also enjoy giving presentations to local schools on "what it is to be a voice actor". I also design sound for theatre. I've starred in numerous plays mostly comedies, farce, musical comedy! I'm a stand up comedian and have performed improv sketch comedy. I've also done on camera T.V. commercial work, independant film & print work.
I've trained with the best & worked with the best voice coaches, directors, acting teachers, sound engineers, recording houses, advertising agencies, theater professionals, and more all over San Diego and Orange Counties for over 10 years!
My Studio Equipment
Sennheiser MD 421, Avid M-Audio Pro-Mini, Samson H4 Handy Recorder, Sound Forge Audio Studio 9.0, Audacity Audio Editor, Reaper 4.0 Digital Audio Workstation, Avid Pro Tools LE Digital Audio Workstation
Sound editor, able to do some post production at home, flexible hours and rates. I'm known for working great with others, have never received a complaint about my work ethic and do get asked to return for future jobs. I've been told I have impeccable comedic timing and am great at creating voices & impersonations on the spot
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Dave Rivas by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dave Rivas is a Standard subscriber.
• Dave Rivas was last active on Voice123 216 days ago