Sraight ahead promo & multi media voice over.
I am a straight ahead voice over guy. I do mostly radio and TV promo's and on hold productions. I don't do characters but am able to go a little outside my normal range when asked or prodcuced in such a way.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Portland, Oregon, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have done a few animated voice over jobs. It's one of those things, for me, that when I am asked to do something different...I'd say 60% of the time I get the client what they want but I am not chosen for it.
My Voice Experience
I have been in the production, recording business since 1975. I began writing music jingles in 1978 and in 1980 started being asked to do voice over work. I 1987 I was hired to be an on staff engineer at LA Studios in North Hollywood. There, I beocame one of the top most requested engineers on staff. I was the late great Ernie Anderson's engineer and did occasional side voice work with and for Ernie. I also worked directly with, and use to hire, the also late great Don LaFontaine. One of your current talents, David Jeremiah, is a very good friend of mine. I actually helped him create his first vo demo reel the opened the door to his now very successful career.
A quote from the late great Don LaFontaine to me 1991 La Studios. "Dave...you can't be me and you can't be Ernie Anderson. You can only be you and in that...you will be the best you can be."
1. High School Grad-1971 Camas High School.
2. Shoreline Community College-1973 to 1974.
Hired as studio manager-The Music Source Studios Seattle
1975 to 1984.
3. Hired as Deniece (Let's Hear It For The Boy) Williams guitar player, singer, and music director. Part time on call gig. While with Deniece I wrote 4 tunes that were recorded on different albums. On tune "I Believe In You" won Deniece a Grammy for her vocal performance. 1985 to 1993.
4. Taught recording arts and sciences at the Art Institute Seattle 1986 to 1887.
5. Hired by LA Studios to be on staff production engineer/producer. Worked directly for CBS on air promo department. 1987 to 1992.
6. Moved back to Seattle and started Dave Raynor Productions, Inc. 1993 to present.
My Studio Equipment
I have my own full blown Pro Tools TDM studio with beautiful mics and pre amps.
I am a good copywriter and am still very active in Seattle as an audio promo producer and music jingle writer/producer.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Dave Raynor by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dave Raynor is a Standard subscriber.
• Dave Raynor was last active on Voice123 54 days ago