Down Under 'Bloke,' newsreel, characters, deep
Warm and deep with Australian and British accents, as well as characters for any brief you may need.
Interested in also doing more animation & cartoon character work.
Currently mornings announcer at local radio station with production facilities at both the station as well as personal studio production at home.
Happy to discuss any requirements you may have.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Australian accent, British accent, Steve Irwin, Traditional British military Colonel, unique cartoon characters, deep middle-aged male, over-the-top call to actions, relaxed reads.
My Voice Experience
I've provided my voice for localised commercials for various clients since I began in radio, which was 1998. I'm now ready to try my hand at providing for a larger marketplace.
Learnt mainly on the job as well as advice from others in the industry. Mic technique was also learnt on the job, through band (roadie) & DJ work since the age of 12.
My Studio Equipment
Adobe Audition CS6, Cool Edit for audio editing & recording.
Although I have been in and out of radio, I've had many different jobs in other industries. From Manufactoring, to Warehouse, Forklift, Sales & Marketing as well as writing features for a backpacking magazine to name a few.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Dave Peters by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dave Peters is a Standard subscriber.
Dave Peters does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Dave Peters was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Dave Peters does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Dave Peters was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.