Great Storyteller, Very deep, rich voice
Classic masculine voice, warm and inviting with pleasing resonance. Skilled voice over, long form narration and storytelling. Capable of very deep readings (James Earl Jones, Morgan Freeman). Great at word play and the rich sound of language. Normal speaking range is Bass to Basso Profundo. Performing range is Basso Profundo up through Baritone to Tenor.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, Colorado, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Cowboy, Dad, Engineer, Manager
My Voice Experience
• 8/10 Choir singer, primarily Bass but some Baritone as well. First Universalist Singers, First Universalist Church of Denver
• 3/09 Childrens story at church services (see demo copy)
• 7/08 Northrop Grumman, Critical Incident Response System Narration (17 minutes), Aurora, CO.
• 10/93 – 7/94 Goodwill Industries, Phone “on hold” promos, Dad in 5 part multiple, Industrial Marketing Video
• 5/80 – 9/82 KIMM / KGGG, Staff Announcer, engineer, Rapid City, SD.
• Denver Center for the Performing Arts (DCPA) Audiobooks intensive, 5/8/2010 (1 full day intensive), Robin Miles instructor
• DCPA Intermediate Voice Over, Billie McBride, 7-8/2008 (2 months)
• DCPA, Storytelling, Kate Lutz, 1 Month, 5/2008
• The Acting Studio, Bill Smith, Voice Over, On Camera, Shakespeare 9/10/93 – 9/22/98 (5 years)
• Kristi’s Talent, Dick Terry, Voice Over, 2/10/93 – 4/22/93 (2 Months)
• National Theater Co, Ann McCauley, Movement for Actors, 3 Months
My Studio Equipment
Audacity, good microphone, mixer and fast PC based computer with broadband cable connection.
Aerospace Engineer, comfortable with all related technical content (Aerospace, Computer, Software, Mathematics, Statistics, Management)
Extensive Aerospace, statistical and management experience and talents have earned me the nickname "Doctor".
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
Subject matter expert in Bicycling, Downhill Skiing and childrens stories
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Dave Mooney by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dave Mooney is a Standard subscriber.
Dave Mooney does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Dave Mooney was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Dave Mooney does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Dave Mooney was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.