Deep(Baritone), warm, offbeat, soft, character
Dave's voice has often been described as "deep, warm or smooth", and has received comments on for it's richness, but he can also quite easily adjust it to accommodate the project requirements. Different characters can be created and as he has his own studio set up, a quick turnaround is another bonus.
Alternative voices and approaches for comedic situations are possible, along with a close imitation of many voices after hearing a paragraph or two of the voice in question.
Dave's current goal is to have his voice play a part in an animated feature, so please do get in touch should you be in the process of selecting voices.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
London, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Just ask or send a link to an example and an imitation will be produced for you to assess at your leisure and let you decide.
My Voice Experience
Created, scripted and voiced radio adverts for:
* Independent film release "500 Years Later"
* London wide club night and charity promotions
* Record releases for independent labels
* Several other promos and projects
As an enthusiastic radio presenter, colleagues would often ask Dave to produce jingles for shows.
Natural ability has been enhanced through a voiceover course at a TV company in West London.
My Studio Equipment
Main recording tool is a Yamaha AW16G audio workstation. The microphone is an Oktavia MK219.
The demos have all been created, edited, mixed and recorded in Dave's home studio meaning jobs can be turned around with minimal fuss. His sense of humour and ideas can bring a little something extra to the table.
His current goal is to play a part in an animated feature, so please do get in touch should you be in the process of selecting voices.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Dave Knight by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dave Knight is a Standard subscriber.
• Dave Knight was last active on Voice123 170 days ago