Warm, deep. smooth and professional
Warm and deep for narrations, sexy and fun for commercials, smooth and professional for presentations, and characters for film animations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Oregon, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Dave Hood
My Voice Experience
Dave Hood is a writer, director, producer, actor and voice talent. Best known for his award winning entertaining and educational children's productions. He has been host of many travel oriented programs including "PM Magazine" and "Tourific Destinations" on the Discovery Channel. Hood is most recognized as the co-creator, writer and star of Warner Bros. "Real Wheels - There Goes a..." video series, a set of 25 children's videos which aimed to be both informative and entertaining. The series won a number of awards including the Parents' Choice Award.
Hood started his career as a radio personality at the age of 18 in the small town of Yakima, Washington. He worked his way to becoming the number one afternoon drive personality at KGW in Portland Oregon to the big time at KRTH in Los Angeles. He moved into television at the age of 30, starring on the syndicated show PM Magazine during the 1980s before travelling the world for Tourific Destinations on the Discovery Channel in the early 1990s. In 1994, he started the live action children`s video" series "Real Wheels" also called "There Goes a..." with co-creator Ken Urman of Power to Create, featuring the There Goes a... theme. In every video, he was also the producer, writer, actor, and, director. The series had sales near 8 million and won many coveted awards including the Dove Foundation Award, The National Parenting Association Award, the Parents' Choice Award, and Kid's First Endorsement Award. The series was syndicated for television under the name "Dream Big" on more than 100 stations nationally in the late 1990s. During the early 2000s the show was re-packaged and aired on PBS nationwide.
My Studio Equipment
Have full state of the art HD video and audio studio. Can provide just about anything you want might need.
Not just a voice talent, can take your project from start to finish.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Dave Hood by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dave Hood is a Standard subscriber.
• Dave Hood was last active on Voice123 207 days ago