British narrator - authoritative, warm
Friendly and confident. Clear and versatile. A very experienced voice.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Wolfman Jack, Brummie
My Voice Experience
I've been a radio broadcaster and voiceover for over 25 years.
From TV and radio commercials to corporate videos, you might hear my voice just about anywhere!
I've recently recorded two audiobooks for PONS, one of Germany's leading publishers, and I'm the English voice on the audioguide in the Red Cross Museum in Lombardy.
My other voiceover clients include AM Strategies (San Diego), PlanesTV (UK), Fluent, Inc., NC Media (Toronto), Bunglefoot Productions (UK), Bolton FM, Saint FM, Sine FM, Ark Media, Pink (Austria), Swiss Films, Hills Marketing, Inc., Il, and Uvoices in Italy.
BA(Hons)in English Literature from the University of Wales
Voiceover masterclass with Gary Terzza
My Studio Equipment
Rode NT1-A microphone for narration, BeyerDynamic M201 for commercial work, award-winning Focusrite preamp and 24-bit audio interface, Editors Keys Studio Series vocal booth.
I can deliver high quality audio files as WAVs, MP3s or in WMA. I can even do Ogg Vorbis!
I have a huge CD collection and am familiar with a wide variety of music: from World to Classical, from Jazz to Rock.
I'm familiar with the whole history of English literature, from Anglo-Saxon epics to Ian McEwan and everything in between. I read poetry regularly, and Shakespeare is a speciality.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Dave Hickman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dave Hickman is a Standard subscriber.
Dave Hickman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Dave Hickman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Dave Hickman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Dave Hickman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.