Authoratative, Engaging, Character Specialist
English (American) voice actor. Smooth, professional, commanding, engaging, guy next door for projects that include documentaries, movie trailers, commercials, e-learning projects, audiobooks, website presentations. Great at character voices!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Neutral, Midwest, Southern accents. Wide range of characters and various impersonations. News anchor and reporter.
My Voice Experience
News anchor, documentary, promos, telephone answering services, corporate and website presentations, and government film projects.
>>Extensive on-the-job training and experience in commercial broadcast settings.
>>2012 VO Conference - Anaheim, CA
>>2010 VO Conference - Los Angeles
>>2007 Graduate of "Voice Acting Academy Telecourse"
My Studio Equipment
Two Soundproof home studios available 24/7.
MacBook Air, Twisted Wave and Audacity.
USB Pre-Amp Mixer, Two Alesis USB Mixers, Centrance USB Mic connection. iPad3 w/ Apogee MIC.
Microphones: Sennheiser 416, VO-1A, MXL 2003, MXL 990.
Extensive news industry experience useful for documentary, business and narrative projects.
A strong ability to develop characters to fit your voice over, voice talent, voice acting or even voice mail and telephone greeting needs.
In-home and detached professional studios equipped to deliver your project(s) in most any format and in a short period of time.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Dave Brannen by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dave Brannen is a Standard subscriber.
• Dave Brannen was last active on Voice123 9 days ago