Perfect for commercials, narrations, instructive, documentaries,movie and game trailers etc, can also sing/rap. Conversational, Smooth and Warm for commercials, Deep, Warm and Distinctive for Narrations, Strong and Powerful for Announcing and Trailers, Commanding and Warm for instructive material. Sexy and Hip, Professional for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, District of Columbia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Can perform New York accents, Characters for Animation Projects, Urban projects.
My Voice Experience
As a DJ since age 12 I have always been in front of the microphone.I have done voice work for radio stations and the internet, as well as corporate projects. I have been involved in many narration projects; most recently a narration for a soon to be released movie on the topic of Jazz music in the Washington DC area. I have also recored ebooks and characters for animation projects.
I attended Howard University and did many radio spots for the affiliated radio station.. WHUR 96.3 FM... I participate in many seminars and workshops to constantly learn and improve, coached by Keith David ( a very high profile Voiceover Actor and Film Actor-google him if you are unfamiliar with the name... he also happens to be my 1st cousin and we sound alike). I have particpated in various acting workshops and I also produce music.
My Studio Equipment
I have my own complete Home Studio for audio edition and production as well as music production. I use Protools, Logic Studio Pro and Audacity. I use Sterling Audio and Audio Technica Microphones.
I am also a DJ and Music Producer and I have a wide range of musical instrumentals and background sound effects and I use various mixing boards. I can Sing and Rap and I use various DAW systems such as Reason, Logic, Maschine, Fruity Loops.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Darryl Tittley by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Darryl Tittley is a Standard subscriber.
• Darryl Tittley was last active on Voice123 132 days ago