Warm, comforting, Authority figure, Serious.
Warm, Baritone for narrations,sexy and fun for romance, energetic upbeat and Smooth and professional for presentations or smooth Jazz format,strong firm authority, Loud and clear for instruction purposes.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I've done several characters in the pass, rough tough Mud wrestlers voice, old feeble voice, been told I have an East coast accent, New York or Jersey even British, I don't hear it but I don't hear what others hear. Southeast Texas Dialect and accent.
My Voice Experience
I started out as a radio announcer, doing live spots on air,voice over music bed, concerts spots from Gospel to country. I've done mud wrestling spots, race cars,sexy love scenes for several stage plays( A good man is hard to find, Settle for my love was the latest) I've done Housing conference spots( fair housing) Church events, church television promos,Health spots. Can and will provide Samples of previous work.
I Have been in training all my life, from childhood. My voice began getting deep at the age of 10, I would be called upon to announce and narrate plays in church, at school, civic functions Etc...Then I started in radio and have since been called to do church spots, commercials for the city of Beaumont, and others. Studied mass communications also served six years in the Marine Corps as an Radio Operator.
My Studio Equipment
I have a home studio,with multi-track recording,can do video editing,add effects, music and audio loops, I have over 2000 music loops, I also have access to radio and television studios and production.
I have college hours in communications, 20plus years in commercial radio and six in military communications on top of the many years of church announcing.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Darryl Powell by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Darryl Powell is a Standard subscriber.
Darryl Powell does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Darryl Powell was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Darryl Powell does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Darryl Powell was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.