Professional, deep, friendly, commanding, cheerful, game show host, narrator
I have a North American male baritone voice. I can be friendly and upbeat, serious and intellectual, serious and authoritative, or booming and commanding. My character voices tend to be much more amusing and wacky, but I can still convey serious realistic emotion.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Boulder, Colorado, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do all sorts of realistic and wacky male characters, and some comical older female characters. I can do most European and North American accents.
My Voice Experience
I have been doing voice over professionally since 2006. Since then, I have delivered thousands of recordings to hundreds of clients in 35 countries on 6 continents (all without ever leaving my studio in Boulder, CO!!!). I have hosted radio shows on greenlight radio since 2010, and also host a podcast called Deep Orbit Studio Presents.
I graduated from the University of Colorado, Boulder in 1992 with a Psychology degree. Since then, I've been going to the school of hard knocks earning my marks with 5 star reviews and satisfied clients.
My Studio Equipment
I have a wonderful home studio. I have 3 "goto" mics for different jobs: Telefunken 251, Mojave MA 200, and an M Audio large diaphragm condenser. A Neve or API preamp are next in the chain, along with an optical compressor if you like. I typically record into ProTools for voice over, but also use Logic and Ableton. My plug-ins are all very high end (Waves, PSP, Sonnox, Schepps, and many more) if you like a little post production sweetening.
In addition to voice recording, I can also provide custom back ground music, other audio editing like cutting in another voice, sound effects, or back ground music, video editing, and script writing and editing services.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Darren Roebuck by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Darren Roebuck is a Premium subscriber.
• Darren Roebuck has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours