Witty, Comical, Wry, Guy Next Door, real
Witty, comical, warm, charming, wry, REAL, authoritative, Conversational, real,trustworthy, confident, Warm, likeable and charming. Fun and energetic,charactery, relatable + funny. Human.... for commercials, promos and much more!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Dialects: English, Scottish, German, Italian, Russian, Mexican, Hindu, Australian, Chinese, New York, New Jersey.
My Voice Experience
With two degrees in theatre I've lived and work as a professional actor in LA. I'm a native of NJ and lived in NYC for over 8 years before moving to Los Angeles.
When not acting I tour the country doing STAND UP COMEDY.
Throughout the years Ive done over 200 commercial for both TV and Radio. I'm currently the Voice of Nighthawk in the video game...StarCraft 2. And many other animated films.
The New Actors Workshop, 2-Year Conservatory / MFA
Instruction by MIKE NICHOLS, GEORGE MORRISON, and PAUL SILLS
Colorado State University, BFA Theatre
Jeffery Tambor Workshop - Current
My Studio Equipment
Deliver, edited and finished voice track.
Unknown - Click here to ask Darren Capozzi
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Darren Capozzi by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Darren Capozzi is a Standard subscriber.
Darren Capozzi does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Darren Capozzi was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Darren Capozzi does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Darren Capozzi was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.