Warm, firm, dynamic, smooth and professional
My voice is warm, deep and firm for narration, dynamic, fun and sexy for commercial, smooth and professional for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Dario Coviello
My Voice Experience
- I began my career as Dj in 1976 on Radio Omega and "Radio Capo nord", two local radios in Milan.
- by 1982 to 1991
*I was involved with HCJB Italy as Dj and Radio presenter in the production of a musical program distributed through Italy to various radios.
*In the same period I began to create and to record commercials and Station breaks for a lot of radios in the whole Italy (for example: Rv1 Milano,Radio Bethel (Cosenza),Radio voce Amica(Vittoria) etc.)
- by 1992 to 2000
*I presented "Il puntaspilli" a radio program of news and actuality broadcasted by various radios in Italy.
*1995 I presented a talk show radio transmitted in Rome on "Radio in"
*In 2000 I founded a communications company the "TSM s.r.l." with which I have produced advertising radio, business presentations and VO (G5T,Profumidea Spa,Iran Carpets, MaItaly s.r.l. etc.)
*Currently I'm working with several recording studios both in Italy and to the foreign countries. For examples: CRC Media (Seregno),VOIP- Voice Professionals (Rome), Polyline Translations (Bari), Agentur Sprecherdatei (Berlino),Inter Voice Over (Amsterdam).
In 1981 I have achieved a master "Magna cum Laude" in techniques of use of the voice, broadcast communication, philosophy and theology of the communication With the Italian department of the society HCJB in Miami (Florida)
My Studio Equipment
- Laptop ASUS N56V; RAM 8GB; CPU: Intel Core i7; HDD 750 GB; Graphic Cards: GeForce GT 650M, 2GB.
- Mic Shure Beta 58A; Supercardioid Dynamic.
- Sound Card: M-AUDIO, Fast Track Pro, 24-bit/96 kHz, Preapm inputs,48V phantom power.
- Headphones: KRK, KNS8400 Studio Monitors; Frequency response: 5Hz-23 Hz; Sensitivity/Efficiency: 97dB SPL@ImW; Distortion <0,1%.
- Monitor: Bang & Olufsen ICEpower;
Software: Adobe Audition CS6; Sound Forge n.9; Pro Tools 7.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Dario Coviello by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dario Coviello is a Standard subscriber.
Dario Coviello does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Dario Coviello was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Dario Coviello does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Dario Coviello was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.