Pleasant, Character Specialist, Smooth, Upbeat
I have had professional training for Classical and operatic singing, which has given then skills to control my voice very well and manipulate it however I need to. I've been singing and experimenting with my voice for as long as I can remember and I'm very passionate about character voices especially. My energy adds to the quality of the overall tone and clarity of my reads.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• French - Canadian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Manitoba, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can speak very well in a British accent and learn very quickly when it comes to picking up other accents as well. My character voices have ranged all the way from a very young child up to a middle aged woman. I make sure to play around with my character voices until they're just right! Basically I'm like a chameleon and will learn to do something if I haven't done it already.
My Voice Experience
At the Academy of Broadcasting, we've done many radio commercial recordings and promos. Nothing paid yet, but it's so much fun to me I would do it even if I wasn't paid anyway. Although don't get me wrong, money's great too. I want to get more into the voice acting and voice-over field because it's my passion!
I've been taking the Radio and Television Broadcasting course at the Academy of Broadcasting Corporation since July and will be there until late April, and before that for two years I was at the University of Manitoba as a Classical Voice major.
My Studio Equipment
I have an ART Condenser mic, the Cool Edit Pro 2.1 program and know how to use it well.
The only thing I can add right now is that I have a very strong drive and want to be a successful voice actress and that passion will make me go to any and all lengths to do it!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Daphne Marion by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Daphne Marion is a Standard subscriber.
Daphne Marion does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Daphne Marion was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Daphne Marion does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Daphne Marion was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.