Deep, Masculine, Energetic, Inspirational, Variety
I have a warm, deep and masculine voice, but I can also add variety and energy to any project. I have a very diverse range and can offer more serious voices or more lighthearted vocal qualities.
I'm great at taking direction and making the small modifications necessary to make the customer happy. Voice-over work is my dream and my passion.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am able to perform a southern accent, cockney accent, russian accent, original cartoon characters and silly voices. I am able to do some parody or mimicry.
My Voice Experience
I have several years of local voice work including;
*local radio commercial tags
*2 years of voice-overs working as a full time employee at Christian Faith Center in Federal Way Washington. While there I performed almost all voice-overs and many of these were used on their television broadcast.
*Live PA announcing
*Volunteer work with local schools reading books to children
*Vocal lessons and training from Veronica Weikel
I took vocal lessons locally from Veronica Weikel. Most of my training has been on-the-job type experience and performing.
My Studio Equipment
I have a PC with a Samson C01U mic and can easily record VOs in my home.
Performing voice-over work is my dream and my passion. I have been performing voice work for years with and without being paid for it. I am passionate about the skills I have to offer and this is what I want to do with my life.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Daniel Rose by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Daniel Rose is a Standard subscriber.
Daniel Rose does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Daniel Rose was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Daniel Rose does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Daniel Rose was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.