Northern British Narration, Continuity and Commercials
I have is a conversational, story telling natural North Eastern / Geordie accent, with large vocal range. Warm, genuine, engaging natural tone, great for sales related and information related commercials. Authoritative for hard sales, and educational productions. Ability to be voice of god, and announcer. Fun and exciting for encouragement based productions or children’s productions. I have a huge range of characters, with various emotive dynamics and styles, from regional accents, world accented caricatures, and animation voices. Age rage portrayed naturally 20s-30s with ability to do older.
With a range of character voices ready to perform, I was educated in the Stage Theatre, Media and Arts at Newcastle College and University. I can translate a script and work with you to bring it to life, and icing the cake that is your next production.
Recent and current training and mentoring with Peter Dickson and Hugh Edwards with their professional voice over training program “Gravy for the Brain” and other industry professionals.
Home studio, IPDTL, incl. ISDN over ipDTL TEL, Skype and MP3/WAV Delivery. Available for quick turn around.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Scotland
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Northern, Geordie, Yorkshire, Southern, British, American, Irish, Various Characters with given brief.
My Voice Experience
Previous BBC, Universal and large blue chip company commercial voice experience amongst a mass of smaller production companies for commercials, narration, and characters for gaming. Radio broadcaster for over 14 years.
NVQ L2 Radio Broadcasting
OCR Radio Skills
OCR Radio Production
Stage Management and Technical Production
TV and Film Production
My Studio Equipment
Home based sound proof studio booth;
Focusrite Scarlet 2i2
Macbook Pro Running Adobe Audition CC 2017
Apogee MiC 96K (portable audition mic)
Other studio equipment;
Behringer Compressor and Effects Processor
Unknown - Click here to ask Dan Pye
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Dan Pye by email or phone, please click here.
Read Dan Pye contributions to the .
• Currently Dan Pye is a Standard subscriber.
• Dan Pye was last active on Voice123 19 days ago