Energetic young sounding yet experienced versatile
After decades of national level broadcasting, I have an extremely versatile voice and delivery. Hard sell, nice and easy, goofy, informal ... about anything needed.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Seattle, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern - from light drawl to pure redneck
Many voice impersonations - Spongebob/Patrick; Popeye; Wolfman Jack; Hank Hill; Mr. Smithers (Simpsons); Mickey Mouse; Goofy ...
A long list ...
My Voice Experience
For over thirty years I've recorded commercials heard in major markets across America. I can conceptualize; multiple takes & reads; pitch ideas and write copy. I've won an Addy for commercial work and wrote two produced long-form industrial scripts.
I've had many years experience as a spokesperson and have done countless endorsement spots for local businesses and national accounts.
I lead seminars and do corporate training for Skillpath on topics such as "How to be a Better Communicator". Communication of any kind on all levels is pretty much what I do.
My Studio Equipment
2 top line Shure microphones, audio software and a laptop are pretty much all that's needed. My studio is a separate 10 by 16 building and is dedicated only to voice work.
I'm extremely easy to work with and understand the need for multiple takes, re-do's, etc. I can supply outstanding references and assure you that my work ethic and regard for deadlines is unmatched. Voice work has been my profession for decades; I'm a professional. This is not side work for me now.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Danny Wright by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Danny Wright is a Premium subscriber.
• Danny Wright was last active on Voice123 23 days ago