Hard cell voice.medium pitch for advertising
My voice discription:
warm and deep
macho and fun
smooth and professional
hard cell and medium pitch for advertising and documentaries
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Australian/New Zealand English
My Voice Experience
I started as a disc jockey on DZFM Quezon City. Philippines in 1986.. From there I also started my carreer as a voice over announcer for commercials and documentaries.
I moved on to PTV 4 Philippines as a sports commentator. From there more voice over jobs were done.
Broadcasters Training over Voice of the Philippines,1980 to 1981.
Passed the Kapisanan ng mga Brodkasters sa Pilipinas Broadcast Media Council in 1981.
Trained as a sportscaster/newscaster in the Voice of the Philippines 1985 to 1986.
Radio Sports Commentator in the Philippine Basketball Association in 1987 to 1990
TV Sports commentator on PTV Sports 1991 to 2000
Joined the Philippine Olympic Broadcasters Pool in the Sidney Olympic Games 2000.
Sports Correspondent for Asia Pacific- Radio Australia Sports
My Studio Equipment
I have no studio but I have an access in the recording studios of NBN 4 and the Bureau of Brodcast Services
Voice Over talent on Sports Events
Baseball/Softball Game Annotator
Badminton Play by Play Commentator
Basketball play by play commentator
Track and Field or athletics commentator
Marathon running account commentator
Cycling running account commentator
Triathlon running account commentator
Boxing, Taekwondo, Karatedo, Judo blow by blow commentator
Tennis/ table tennis commentator
All aforementioned events are both for TV and radio.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Danny Romero by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Danny Romero is a Standard subscriber.
Danny Romero does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Danny Romero was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Danny Romero does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Danny Romero was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.