Creative, Character Specialist, Narrator,
As a professional singer & sports broadcast announcer, I use my voice and range in a number of ways. I can do straight-forward narration, voice-over, public address announcer, news & sports format announcing. I can do funny, creative, character voices, some accents and more depending on the project. I make noises and often talk to animals in high-pitched tones. Not sure if they like it but I guess I'll never know.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Irish, Italian, Spanish, (altho the latter two, I don't speak them). I try to imitate Christopher Walken, Bill Clinton, animals, Dr. Neil Clark (E-Harmony.com). Silly, goofy, serious, southern accents, African-American accents, slurred speech, clean delivery,
My Voice Experience
radio commercials, car/truck, promotional reads, writing & recording, sweepers, station IDs, radio station / show promos & more.
Illinois Center for Broadcasting, w/ experience working with Adobe Audition, ESPN, being a full time musician, radio DJ, news, sports talk show host, sports sideline announcer, baseball & hockey play by play announcer and lifelong admirer of the business. Plus many references.
My Studio Equipment
Adobe Audition 3.0 & 6.0. FInal Cut Pro, Full line of music/audio recording equipment. SM58 Mics, condensor mics, pop-screens, etc.
Very easy to work with and dependable. I find out what the job is and I do it. I am happy to provide references & audio samples. I've worked in customer service for many years, housekeeping, food industry and I even cleaned garbage trucks. I have a great sense of humor and it has helped me cope w/ the up & down business of broadcasting. I love voice-overs, so Id love to work w/ you!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Dan McGuinness by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dan McGuinness is a Standard subscriber.
Dan McGuinness does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Dan McGuinness was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Dan McGuinness does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Dan McGuinness was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.