Thunderous and coherent for documentaries and narrations, Laid back and collected for commercials, Smooth and sexy when needed
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Maryland, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Western, Old time gangster, Teenager, Stoner, Jock, Punk, Nerd…
My Voice Experience
I have been into the whole acting lifestyle since childhood. I attended Deer Park Middle Magnet school were I was in the theater magnet program. for two years of school I took theater classes for 3 hours every day. I continued on in theater throughout high school and then joined the United States Navy. While in the Navy I traveled the world and picked up on many different cultures and dialects. After the navy I collected the Montgomery GI Bill and went to college. While in college I took many acting, broadcasting, and theater classes. I attended the Broadcasting Institute of Maryland for 4 months. While at BIM I realized how much I enjoyed voice acting. At BIM I fully produced dozens of faux commercials. Some of those commercials can be found here on my profile.
Deer Park Middle Magnent School
201091 ENGL 102 College Composition II (E)
201091 PHIL 101 Intro to Philosophy (A)
201121 MCOM 150 Movies:History & Art (A)
201221 SPCM 101 Fund of Communication (A)
JMC 110 Principls & Hist of Journalism
Broadcasting Institute of Maryland
My Studio Equipment
Millenium slide board
electro voice microphones
I am eager and ready to work. I'm very talented in the field of voice acting. Open for almost anything.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Daniel Teets by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Daniel Teets is a Standard subscriber.
Daniel Teets does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Daniel Teets was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Daniel Teets does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Daniel Teets was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.