Bold, sincere, bass
I have a warm and sincere voice which lends istelf to narrations, and soft sell commercials. I have a decent range from deep lows to lower tenor voices.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Eugene, Oregon, Oregon, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am able to imitate as requested and am able to provide accents such as Scandinavian, Asian, Latino, Country/western, and more.
My Voice Experience
I have performed at numerous public speaking events and concerts. I currently sing with a male chorus which specialzes in Norwegian music and comedic "stunt" songs.
While a public contact with a local police department I have been able to successfully communicate with all audiences from Rotary clubs to prison halfway houses.
I have completed a local voice class provided by nationally acclaimed talent, Ed Ragozzino. Ed has a long history of teaching, directing, and performing and has been the national voice for companies such as Soloflex.
I have also recorded voice over locally for radio and television commercials as well as public service announcements for a local police department. I was the English version voice over for this year's CEMEX shareholder's corporate video.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Daniel Moore
Years of performing locally have given me the ability to perform well vocally - both speaking and singing with proper professionalism and timing. I also am able to adlib as necessary and have produced numerous parodies.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Daniel Moore by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Daniel Moore is a Standard subscriber.
Daniel Moore does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Daniel Moore was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Daniel Moore does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Daniel Moore was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.